About Velocity Bytes:
Velocity Bytes is a technical blog which helps developers explore the various programming and development techniques that are used to build stuff on the web. Currently the following list of topics are covered or going to be covered:
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, Spring Data Elasticsearch
- Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana
- CSS tricks, Material UI framework
- Data Structures, Algorithms and Problem Solving
- System Design
- Version Control - Git
The name "Velocity Bytes" is chosen because of the following reasons:
- As the term velocity indicates an object's speed and direction of motion, we want developer or engineer to learn the things in right direction and in correct manner wrt a kind of frame of reference. As Velocity is a vector quantity, it has both magnitude and direction. Here we assume the magnitude as the content (quality) in the website and direction we have already seen.
- The term "Bytes" is used since we learn more about programming stuff and use it in your daily life of coding, we want coding techniques to be simpler to remember as bytes stored in computer memory.
You can follow Velocity Bytes on social as well: